7 Ways To Boost Organic Traffic From Long Tail Keywords
As a blogger or an online business owner, optimization of your site is vital. Why? If you really want to use your site as an effective marketing tool, SEO or search engine optimization is a must when it comes to page ranking. Increasing organic traffic to your website visitors can find top positioning well for one very popular term or a longtail keyword. A lot of times SEO’s and business owners forget and pay too much attenetion and fixated on ranking for short keyword phrases that seem to target large traffic; With predictive search and voice search longtail keywords will be more prevalent so go for as some more obscure search terms could bring in valuable clients looking for specific goods or services..
Below you will find 7 ways to increase your organic search from long tail keywords that help turn prospects into leads.
#1 – Locate Long Tail Keywords
Find out which keywords your business or blog has a good chance of ranking high in search engines. For example, by locating long tail keywords that are searched for on a regular basis shows that they are not that competitive and probably do not rank high as well. By using the following steps, you’re most likely to find them with no problem.
• Looking at Current Organic Traffic –
• It’s a good practice to check out the long tail keywords that are at present influencing some traffic to your site, then try and improve the rank, plus look at the amount of pop-ins you get from that keyword.
• Try Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics to at least gain some insight to keywords.
It’s possible for you to sort terms through click-through rate, whether it has been fetched from its sourced (e.g., impression), as well as clicks. If you find a term that has a high amount of impressions, small amount of clicks, along with an insignificant commonplace standing, you may want to keep that word as a long tail keyword.
• Keyword Prospecting –
• Try keyword exploring to view other terms such as long tail keywords that others are looking at.
• Make use of Google to help generate certain keywords by typing in the search box whatever term you’re looking for. Guess what happens? Google will return many results with the term you used. Then spend a few minutes entering different types of questions and once you have several keywords that match your subject matter, utilize Google AdWords – Keyword Planner to take a look at the search volume for those terms to determine which are sought after the most.
#2 – Recognize the Personality
After you have chosen the long tail keyword that you want to rank for, place it close to one of your associated personas. For example, think about who would be actually be looking for such a word and what puzzle they are trying to solve by searching for it and which persona corresponds with that challenge. As a result, it will help you create content that converts.
#3 – Decide on a Product or Service
Once you have selected a character you would like to focus on, choose the products or services your business recommends and would like the persona to purchase.
#4 – Start a Few Blog Sites
Now that you have the keyword(s) (long tail) paired with someone, now it is time to create the actual content. This will help ensure the success of searchers finding your content.
Try writing 2-3 different blogs that focus on your chosen keyword, as this will help at least one sight rank well provided the other two don’t.
The content should be highly concentrated on the keyword you’re looking to get ranked for and the purpose of the user searching for it. For good SEO, place your keyword in the title of your blog or website if it makes sense.
#5 – Create an Easy Favorable Change Bid
The complement bid or offer should expand on the idea/information that was mentioned in your article so that people who read your blog and want to learn more will convert on it.
Don’t be misled by the term “easy” it just simply implies that this conversion method is simple to use. It is also repeatable and we need to make sure we can create these quickly. For example, checklist, workbooks, and step-by-step guides are all very easy to make.
#6 – Blog Conversion or Landing Page
The point of conversion can occur in one of two ways. For example, you could use a Landing Page or On-Blog Conversion as lead generators.
Creating a landing page that has all the information about the offer along with a form to gain access to the product, allows you to add more information about the offer, ask more questions on the form, plus you could add a video to help with conversions, give information about the author, or use customer testimonials.
An on-blog conversion would be a section inserted on the base of the web log that shows the offer, a small bit of information, and have the form to fill out all right there. This in turn helps increase conversion rates because it’s easily accessible. On the other hand, it does not allow for the writer to include a great deal of information about the promotion because the form is usually short.
Test both methods to see how they mesh with your audience in order to get a better picture as to which one will work best.
#7 – SEO Campaign Around your Blog
The SEO campaign depends on what you are trying to establish and how competitive your long tail keywords are.
There are a number of things to keep in mind in regards to on-site SEO for your blog.
• Optimize Your website/ blog site title, use similar theme but different keywords for your page title, Meta description should also be descriptive but use it to catch the readers attention, rel=author is important to claim your articles.
• Keep in mind that you are still writing to humans even though you want your site optimized for the search engines. In addition, link all related products, services you may have, along with similar pages, as well as top blogs and/or related blogs. By doing these things it will help your site get ranked higher and drive traffic to it.
• Create a sitemap and add it to Webmaster Tools.
There are also a number of things to bear in mind when it comes to off-site SEO as well such as the following:
• Online marketing
• Peer-to-peer promotion
• Link building
• Make use of social media networks
Whether you have a blog or business website, the goal should be to continuously develop advertising promotions centered on long tail keywords. As a result, your lead generation efforts will pay off in massive visits to your site.
If you have other ideas about how to use long tail keywords to generating leads, feel free to contact us on any SEO services we offer or comment below, we will reply.